Latest “Bachelor” Star is a Born-Again VirginMarch 17th, 2013 by WTM.org Community
Sean Lowe, the Bachelor on Season 17 of ABC’s show of the same name, isn’t a virgin, but he now “realizes how special sex is” and plans to wait until he marries his fiance Catherine Giudici.
Quotes about waiting and the perfect woman…
On waiting till marriage…
“I got to a point where I’d lived my life, kind of the way I wanted to live it and it was just a vicious cycle that got me nowhere, so now I’m at a point where hey, I’m gonna try to live my life the right way, as I see it…I think you’re either a virgin or you’re not. [Waiting] – it’s just a choice I’ve made.” Sean Lowe
“You know, I have done a lot of things in my life that I regret. Like all of us I have made decisions in my past I do regret, but as I get older I do appreciate things more…I think sex is something special. It should be shared with the one you’re going to spend the rest of your life with.” Sean Lowe
On his ideal partner…
“I really wanted to find my best friend, someone I can really see myself spending every day with and just enjoying being with her and being her partner for life.” Sean Lowe
On coping after his heart break over Emily Maynard…
“My heart’s doing great and I appreciate all the people that honestly care about that. I think the main thing that’s helped me get through this is just my faith in Christ and knowing when all this happened, as shocked as I was, and as heartbroken as I was, I knew God has a plan for me and this isn’t it.” Sean Lowe
- His sister auditioned him for The Bachelorette Season 8 behind his back.
- Sean was one of many well known men ABC wanted for Season 17 of The Bachelor. Other contenders included Tim Tebow, Ryan Lochte, Lamar Hurd, and fellow bachelor from Emily’s season Arie Luyendyk Jr.
- He’s a member of The Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and was involved in his church’s youth group.
- He has two dogs- Lola the Boxer and Ellie the Lab!
- Sean’s hobbies include camping, wake-boarding, dancing, and watching indie films.
- Sean eats 18 egg whites each day and does not like to talk while eating breakfast.
Born: In Arlington, Texas on November 16, 1983. Sean grows up in Irving, TX with his parents and older sister Shay.
Age 14: Enters Lamas High School and becomes part of the football team as a linebacker. He goes on to become the team’s MVP.
Age 18: Accepts a full football scholarship to Kansas State University and becomes linebacker on the football team while studying Social Science.
Age 19: Becomes part of the Big 12 Conference Championship team.
Age 22: Moves back to Dallas and begin his career as an insurance salesman while pursuing fitness modeling on the side.
Age 28: Appears on ABC’S The Bachelorette Season 8 with Emily Maynard and gets his heart broken. Sean later becomes business partners with friends at The Factory Girl and is subsequently able to start the Sean Lowe and Friends organization, which raises money for the fight against cancer.
Age 29: Stars in the Season 17 of ABC’s The Bachelor and becomes engaged to Catherine Giudici, 26.
- Sean Lowe IMDB Page
- Sean Lowe Bio
- Another Sean Lowe Bio
- The Factory Girl
- He’s Nerdy and Normal
- 5 Things to Know about Sean Lowe
- Sean Lowe Trivia
- 10 Things You Need to Know about Sean Lowe
- Sean Lowe: God’s Plans for him after Emily broke his Heart
- Sean Lowe Biography: Favorites and the way to His Heart